Before opening the Law Office of Richard N. Johnston in Lewisville, TX, Mr. Richard Johnston was a partner and head of the litigation department at the Galleria Business Law Firm of Steinberg, Solomon, and Meer. AV Rated for 30 Years by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Johnston takes pride in providing the highest quality legal guidance possible to each and every one of his clients. The Law Office of Richard N. Johnston operates with the Highest Possible Peer Review Rating In Legal Ability & Ethical Standards and truly cares about the welfare of his clients.
• S.M.U. Bachelor of Arts, 1960
• University of Texas Law School, 1963
• Johnston vs. Bullock, Texas Secretary of State Landmark Case changing funding of Texas Primaries (1972)
• A.V. Rated Martindale-Hubbell
• State Bar of Texas Workers Compensation Section
• 362nd Civil Affairs Unit, Army Reserve 1963-1969
• Denton Bar Association